Every day is a new experience with Damon. This little clip shows a full spectrum of his emotions in just a few seconds. He's happy one moment, screaming another, saying "Dada" after that, then crying and smiling again. We're still working on "Mama." He had to go to Grandma's tonight, but we can't wait to come get him and spend the weekend with family!
4 comments:
That is kind of funny that he said da da first, cuz usually they say ma ma first, I am so sorry for Charise she probably wants him to say ma ma. Cute video.
How much are you paying this kid? You must be promising to send him to the U of U, no wonder he is saying DADA first:) Good Job Damon!
Kyle you need to check out Chapman's blog http://chapmanherd.blogspot.com/ I think you will love it. He just got back from HK and posted some picks
What the heck Princess. I can only watch this video so many times. I need other pictures of your kid. Its not like you have a busy life or something.
Post a Comment