Thanks Liz, sorry it took me forever to do it. Better late than never!
*What is your husband's name? Kyle Edward Johnson
*How long have you guys been married? It will be 3 years on the 17th
*How long did you date? Well,…we knew each other for 7 years before we were married, but did not date through that entire time. It would probably be better to ask Kyle that question…
*How old is he? 24
*Who is taller? Kyle is, he is about 5’9”. I love that I can still wear my high heels and be shorter than he is.
*Who can sing the best? Kyle can, though he would not say so. He has the most amazing voice!
*Who is smarter? Um,…again I would have to say Kyle.
*Who pays the bills? That depends on what you count as paying…I am the ‘sugar mama’ (as he calls me), but he takes care of all the payments to whoever we owe.
*Who does the laundry? We both do. I love that Kyle does not classify jobs around the house as my job or his job. We both clean, do laundry, wash dishes, change diapers, cook food,…He really is amazing!
*Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I usually do, but sometimes we trade off…just for fun.
*Who mows the lawn? Since we have been married, Kyle does.
*Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time, but we both do.
*Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Depends on the time. We have both learned to do it more than we used to though. It sure makes being married more enjoyable!
*Who kissed who first? Kyle kissed me first. If he would have waited for me to he would probably still be waiting.
*Who wears the pants? Kyle does, and I love it!
3 comments:
So Cute! How are you! Lets get together! I am usually off by 4 pm- lets pick a day!
You two are so freaking cute!!!
My husband tag: hmmm.... what would I like him to be like? LOL!!
Post a Comment