Well, all of my applications are in. Since I didn't do as well as I would have liked on the LSAT, I applied to 12 schools to make sure that I get in somewhere.For those interested, here is a list of the schools I applied to:
1. Arizona State University (Tempe)
2. Boston College
3. University of Florida (Gainesville)
4. George Mason University (Arlington Virginia)
5. University of Idaho (Moscow)
6. Lewis & Clark (Portland Oregon)
7. Louisiana State University (Baton Rouge)
8. University of Nebraska (Lincoln)
9. University of North Carolina (Chapel Hill)
10. University of Nevada-Las Vegas
11. University of Utah
12. University of Wisconsin (Madison)
We're excited about our prospects and are getting anxious to find out where we might be going. Most of the schools said they would let me know by the first of April, so I've got some waiting to do, but finishing out my last semester at the Y should keep me busy.
9 comments:
Good luck! It's good to hear from you guys!! It has been a while since your last post. Glad to hear things are going well. :D
You are not moving away again.... NO!!!! I am excited for you guys, but you better get into the U, that is all I am going to say!!! :)
Good luck, Kyle (I'm assuming that's who posted)! I hope you get in at the U! Then we can see you more often...
You could always apply to Western New England College (in springfield MA). Mike didnt OK on the LSAT but his grades weren't that good and he got a 1/2 tuition scholarship. It's a smaller school but it Mike feels like he has gotten a good education. We are transferring to UNLV because he got accepted and its a top tierred school. It also gets us closer to home. But we have enjoyed our time in New England. It could always be a last resort kind of option. :)
That is a little while to wait, hope all works out the way you want it. I am excited for you no matter where you go, because you will do great anywhere. It actually would be kind of an interesting thing if you go to the U, because of all the slack that everyone has always given Julie about the U. Good Luck with all the preparations for Law School. You could always go somewhere warm and then we could come and visit, like Florida or something...hee hee hee!!!!
Trust me, ASU is the school for you! You can eliminate all those other choices right now!
-Kendall
Good Luck! Hope ya get the one you wanted most!! Anywhere is good though right!
That waiting game doesn't sound fun! You should be very proud of yourself that is so awesome you're going to Law School! Hang in there & congrats! Let us know when you find out!!
We're so proud of you, Kyle. We know that you want to go to a competent university, but we just hope it's as close as it can be. The U of U would be nice. We'll support your opportunities and are happy for you!
Post a Comment