Last Sunday when our Home Teachers came to visit, they told us about a beautiful park with lots of stuff to do that was not too far away. We decided to go check it out, and we were pleasantly surprised. It is less than a mile away and has a playground, camping spots, fishing lake, trails,...plus it feels like it is right up against the mountains. The view was amazing, and I can just imagine how beautiful it will be in the spring when the trees and greenery fill in.
5 comments:
That looks like my kind of place. You guys are such a cute family1
Your a great photographer! You have a great eye. Such cute pictures!
What a beautiful place! You got some really cute pictures! Is this place far?
Cute cute! I love the shape of his little head! How fun. :)
That is a beautiful spot of nature. I'm so glad it's close to you and that you can enjoy it. Damon is such a little cutie! Sure love you.
Post a Comment