Friday, March 13, 2009

Uh-oh

I think these pictures do a good job of speaking for themselves. Obviously Damon likes to get messy.



Having a little taste test

Playing just makes you so tired
Of course he did not like the clean up very much. Mostly because he hates the sound of the vacuum.
So traumatic!

7 comments:

Kaija said...

What is that? oats? How funny! I love the last picture! Love his little legs! How are you! Miss ya!

The Asper's said...

First of all.. the mess is not an issue- Let's talk about that carpet! Wowee that's B-E-A-U-TIFUL!

We miss you!

Jennica said...

I dont think any kid likes vacuum's, lol :D Great pictures

Chantele Sedgwick said...

Holy cow! What a mess! Silly boy!:) This is just the beginning! Ha ha!

Heidi said...

Haha how funny! It may not have been funny that day - but it's funny now, right?! So cute! Great pics!

Alisha Johnson said...

Ha ha, sweet little Damon. At least he didn't get sick eating those oats!

Anonymous said...

I love that you took the time to take pictures of it all...BEFORE you cleaned it up, they are such cute pictures, especially the one of him laying in the middle of it all.