Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"U" Don't Want Me

Despite everyone's earnest prayers that we would stay in Utah, it looks like our future holds an alternate experience for us.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry that it looks like you will be moving out of state, we will miss you guys where ever you move, but we all know you will go where ever is the best for you and your little family.

Chaleese said...

:( :( :( :(

Anonymous said...

WHAT??? APRIL FOOLS right? I know whatever happens will be for the best. Tyler would love to visit Nebraska, I guess the rest of us could come along too. love you Sha &Fam.

Alisha Johnson said...

Too bad for the U...they don't know what they'll be missin'. I know you're probably pretty bummed. Sorry bro... I'm preachin' to the quoir here, and I know it is definitely easier said than done, but remember...the Lord has always provided in the past. He's always taking care of us...sometimes we just can't see what he sees. I'm sure the path he has for you and your beautiful family will be the most rewarding. 加油加油!我爱你。多谢你的榜样。