I just wanted to say thank you to all of you who saved your juice lids for my project. For those who have not seen it yet, this is how it turned out...(visit
Mrs. D. Lightful to see instructions on how to make).

I wanted to make something for Damon's room that came down from the ceiling instead of just putting things on the walls. I thought it would be a fun decoration, but creative teaching tool too. He is already pointing at them and starting to say his ABC's.

Just above his reach :) (for now...)
7 comments:
That is pretty creative and cute! I may have to steal that idea for when porter gets older
That is so cute! I love it! You are so creative!!
Holy cow! I've been saving juice lids forever because I just knew I could do something with them, I just couldn't figure out what. Now I know! Those are so unbelievably cute I have to make some!
I love how they turned out... You are so talented. I need you to help me with Jayce's room! What did you end up using to tac them to the ceiling?
That turned out so cute Charise!!! I love it!
what a cool idea! I will have to do that for my roommate! jK! I will have to remember that idea! You are talented!
What a Darling idea....I could have saved you some milk lids, hee hee hee!!! What a great mom you are to make such a fun thing for Damon.
Post a Comment