Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Starting Young

We finally live in a place where we can have Kyle's drums! (Even though we are in a town house complex, we have a basement and the walls hold in most of our noise.) Kyle has always wanted to start teaching Damon the drums when he was young, and I do not think he will have much of an issue with that. Da has always loved making noise, and since he discovered the drums in the basement it has been hard to keep him away.
When he would get going, you could hear him scream above the drums, "LOUD, LOUD!" And then smile and giggle to himself.



Winding up


4 comments:

Chaleese said...

Oh my gosh! That is so dang cute!!! he is just like his daddy! :)

Ashley, Mike, Mylie, Chloe said...

for real??That is seriously tooooo freakin cute!

Brittany said...

Way to go starting him young! Good thing those basement walls are thick huh? :) He is darling. I'm glad you're getting all settled there. We missed you at book club. But thanks for choosing Pride & Prejudice, I loved it, and it really wasn't that hard to read! :)

Alisha Johnson said...

I so wish I could be there and watch him playing the drums! What adorable pictures. And I can picture him saying, "Loud, Loud!" He is the cutest! We really miss you and love you guys!