Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween

Damon was able to go to some fun activities during the Halloween week. Since I had to work on some of those days, my sweet friend who takes care of Damon took him with her little Lincoln to the pumpkin patch, and the Law School activity for the kids. These are a few pictures she took of them at the pumpkin patch.

On Halloween, a few of the wards did a combine Trunk or Treat. Lots of people came and I think Damon had a pretty good time. He was not so fond of his costume, but when he found out he got candy if he wore it he kept it on till the end. Cutest little Lego ever!



I should have gotten a better picture, but the little green Frankenstein by Damon is his friend Lincoln. His mommy Suzanne made his costume too. It was absolutely darling!

And some more pictures of Damon as a Lego...




I finally got to meet my doctor and I am very happy with our choice. He was very highly recommended by some of our friends here, and understandably so. Everything is going great, and we found out that our little man is gonna be a big brother!

10 comments:

Craig and Sharelle said...

Congrats, Reesie! It's so fun having two boys! You are just such an awesome mom. Way to go on Damon's costume - he looks so cute!

Chaleese said...

I am SO happy for you!! I can't believe it's a BOY, I thought for sure you would have a girl! Boys are so fun :D

Heidi said...

What a cute Halloween costume! Love it! And who is the Dr. you are talking about (I'm kinda looking for one, too)? Congrats on being preggo, I'm surprised it's not a girl with all the girls in your fam! How exciting, congrats!

Ludlows said...

Congratulations! Cute costume!

Alisha Johnson said...

Damon's costume is so awesome Reese. I am always impressed with your great creativity! We can't wait to see that new little guy of yours! We are so excited!!!

Audrey said...

YAY!!!!! I'm super thrilled to be an aunt again!

The Atkinsons said...

Hooray!! We can't wait to see your new little guy!

We miss you guys!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

Damon looks darling! Congrats on your next little guy! That is so much fun! :)

Jennica said...

Congratulations from the Parks :D

Unknown said...

you are having a boy!, how exciting! i knew it was time for you to have another one you were so excited when i got pregnant! Damon is cute in his little costume!