Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter

Our Easter/Conference weekend was so great! I think it was especially for me since I got to see Kyle a little more than usual. He is usually gone to school from 7:30 or 8:00 in the morning to 11:30 or 12:00 at night, but does come home for a quick dinner. Saturdays are a little less but still from 8:00-5:00 seems like a full day. We are so grateful for his hard work to do well in school. We can't wait for the first year to be over! A few more weeks...

Yay for Easter! (Thank you Grandma and Grandpa Johnson and Bitter for your fun Easter presents! Of course Da loved them.)

I am sad that I did not take any pictures, but we had a fun Easter dinner with our friends. Thanks Charles and Valerie for organizing and preparing such wonderful food! The Andersons came as well, Damon loved having his good friends Lincoln and Sidney to play with. We ended up having it outside because it was so nice. Hooray for good weather!

As you can see our little one has gained a few pounds. I do love the chub!


I do not know if it is because we have a new little one or if time just passes by too fast, but our little Damon seems so grown up now! We love seeing him learn and grow. Sometimes I do not realize what he is absorbing until I listen to him while he is playing. He rambles off whatever is in that little brain of his and it amazes me.

Trying to zip up his jacket

What a handsome little guy!

It is so amazing to see how well Damon has done with the addition of little Jonas to our family. I was trying to prepare myself for the worst and was pleasantly surprised. Damon is of course a little to rough sometimes, but there is no denying that he absolutely loves his little brother. He is always wanting to hug, kiss, play, feed, and talk to him.

5 comments:

Alisha Johnson said...

Cute Easter decorations! I love Damon's sweet smile and his haircut... Jonas looks so chunky in that first picture!! Damon is such a good big brother. We can't wait to see you guys again! Mom and I got fabric last night. I can't wait to see pictures and talk to you!

Anonymous said...

I have to agree I think that Damon looks so grown up, especially in that picture of him trying to zip up his jacket, and Jonas is so adorable. I am so glad that we can see how cute he is, even if it is just in pictures.
by the way I am not sure what happened to the comment posted on my blog, I went to publish it and it was gone, so you might have to re-comment so that I can publish it this time..sorry

Taya said...

Charise, I know I am a little behind, but congrats on the new addition. You have a beautiful family. Best Wishes!

Allison and Darin said...

I know you've heard this a million times, but your boys are SO cute Charise!! Damon is getting so big! What a handsome boy! And little Jonas... those eyes just melt me. He is chubby! Wouldn't have it any other way.

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I love these pictures!!! As always- your boy are adorable!