We started a joy school for Damon with five of his other friends. I love that he can have some structured learning time with his good friends, and that us girls get to be together and teach them. They are all such good kids.

First day of school

Showing off his Nebraska backpack

Our sweet little munchkins with their balloons

After we had school at our house, we saw two fire engines pull up to the neighbors house across the street. It ended up being a smoking pot from the oven, but the kids had a fun time being right up close to it all. One of the firemen came over afterward and talked with the kids. Nice guy.

A month ago Jonas started pulling himself up to stand, crawling up stairs, and eating absolutely everything within his grasp. The pic is fuzzy, but so cute-can't believe my little guy is growing up so fast.

Funny Da decided during nap time to play around with the baby powder. I did not ask him how it tasted, but obviously he had a try.

For our first joy school field trip we went to Martin's Hillside Orchard. The kids played on the haystacks, picked apples and pumpkins, and ran around like crazy!





He picked one!

4 comments:
Love the new post! And I love the pic of Jo! He is my favorite! Love him!
I know I say this every time we talk, but I can't believe how grown up your boys look! I wish we could join in your joy school - that's so great that there are so many kids that are the same age! I've know Jonas has been standing up, but so fun to see it! Ha, Damon with the baby powder just cracks me up!! So fun to talk to you... We need to do it more often! Love ya!
Damon is getting SO big!! He is so darling!!! I can't believe how different Jonas looks. He has grown up so much!! I am glad Damon is having fun at Joy school, and with the baby powder! :)
Such cuties!!! You guys have the most beautiful little family! What little heartbreakers you are going to have on your hands in a few years!!! ;)
Post a Comment