We celebrated our 5 year anniversary! (We were actually driving home to Utah all day on the 17th, but we got to celebrate that weekend when my family watched the kids :) It has been so wonderful being married to my one and only, my best friend, and now we share our two boys. Life is so happy!
We went out to eat at McGrath's. I got chicken. I am still trying to warm up to fish. But the food was awesome!
6 comments:
I'm glad you updated!! I can't believe you have been married 5 years!!
and on your other posts... your boys are sooo darling!!
Yay! We have the same anniversary! We Freakin' ROCK! I'm glad you had a great one! Loves..miss you, wish you could come back so we could go to dinner again. I'm SO happy you updated! Love your darling boys! Loved all the pictures! I love the one of your family at the BYU game. You are beautiful.
WOW! Five years! We are coming up on our 5th anniversary too! Seems like yesterday our boys were out on missions!!! Time flies! You guys are so cute by the way!
The is a McGrath's right up the street from our apartment. I have always wanted to try it!
p.s. you and the hubberz are gorg :)
We are so grateful for your special day as well! We looked at some of the pictures we have of you guys the other day. Brian said, "I miss Kyle and Reese..." I've felt that way since the day you left!
That's so fun you guys got to go to that basketball game! We are finally going to one tomorrow! Your family is so good lookin!! And what handsome boys Damon and Jonas are. Hope you guys are enjoying home sweet Abraska! :)
We have the same Anniversary :)
Your family is adorable!
Post a Comment