I had a chance to go on a trip with some amazing girls who I love...and it was truly perfect. We went to Chicago, of which I had never been before. And I would not mind going again :) I got to see and do things that I have never had the opportunity to before. And without the kids it was a 'no stress' few days (besides the fact of worrying if they were still alive back home...in all reality I did not worry about them much. Kyle is an amazing daddy. Just missed them SO much, all of them.) Maybe someday we will all get to go there together! The first morning there was quite a bit of fog. I thought it was beautiful.
This is the Chicago Tribune Building. It was massive, had beautiful intricate designs, and the coolest part was the pieces of buildings from all over the world that they used when making the outside walls.

We went on a boat tour of the city. It was so interesting, they talked about the architecture of many of the buildings in the city. I did not realize how different each one was.


3 comments:
How fun! I'm so glad you got to go and have fun! You and your friends are so gorgeous! Next time we are SO going somewhere together! Love you!
I'm so glad you were able to go on this trip Reese! What a fun girls getaway! These pictures are so beautiful...
So fun that you got to go on a girls trip minus the kiddos! I wanna do that! :) Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment