Jennie most generously offered to watch the kids while we went on a date. Friday night we went out to dinner at P.F. Chang's and then to the D.C. temple. It was absolutely wonderful! What a truly amazing and breathtaking temple. We had not seen this temple at night before and it was an awesome experience.
![]() |
| It was so cool to see the moon right above this building! Just being able to stop and take in this view is enough to make one reflect on life and those things that are truly important. |

3 comments:
I'm so glad you guys go to have a date night, it's so nice to have a night to yourselves sometimes. The temple is absolutely beautiful. The moon above it- wow. You look gorgeous my friend. Kyle looks ok too- I guess...;)
I miss you so much!!! I'm so glad that you got to go out together! Love you and miss you!!!
You are so pretty!
It looks like you guys have lots of fun out there! That is on my list of places to visit!
Post a Comment