Monday, February 27, 2012

Jonas's Birthday

My little boy is 2!
 
Since his birthday was on Sunday we did most of our fun things on Saturday. We took the boys to the mall and got some lunch,..

...then went for a ride on the carousel! Damon has begged and begged to go for some time now, and they were both so excited. When we walked in the doors it was the first thing Jo saw and he could not wait! 





Then we went to the UNL creamery for some ice cream cones. 



Jo loved the cone the best.


After church on Sunday we had a few friends over for some dessert. You could tell he was not quite sure exactly what was happening, but was pretty pleased it was for him! 


Sweet Teddy, love him. 
Fanny, Reese, Suzanne
Charles and Valerie
Lara, Teddy, Griff


Jo has been super into Thomas the train lately, and was so happy to have his own personal Thomas cake.





We just can't describe how much we love our two boys. They are our everything. So grateful for them.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Beautiful family; love the love you all have!

Jana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jana said...

k i guess i haven't checked your blog in a while. Jo is so big. our little boys aren't babies anymore. and shorts in a NE winter?! I don't believe it. happy birthday Jo! miss you guys. xoxo

Lara said...

Handsome Jo... what a cutie. I'm so glad he had fun riding the horsies. And I love that picture of Ted. Thanks for including it!

Chaleese said...

What sweet pictures! Love them all! Jonas is getting so big, love him! Boys are the best. We're so lucky, :)

Sarah J. said...

Charise, what a cute post! That's great Kyle was able to fly out for Ben's wedding. How awesome! We miss you guys so much. I am so sorry I didn't return your message...right after I got it my phone went into the toilet and I'm STILL waiting for a new one! Love ya, we'll catch up soon!