Kyle still had clinic responsibilities and a few class things to finalize during spring break, but we took one day off and went to Omaha! We tried out a Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives place called Brewburgers.
Then we went to the Durham Museum. We had heard good things about it and were excited to take the boys. There were huge trains for the kids to climb on, various exhibits, and they also had a section filled with costumes from different movies. We saw Captain Jack Sparrow's costume from Pirates, one of the dresses from Phantom, the suits from Sherlock Holmes, and lots from The Duchess. Really cool! (They did not allow pics in that section, boo).
 |
Ford, Lincoln, statue guy, Damon, and Jonas
|
 |
| How cool would it be to see the station at Christmas with that amazing tree?! |
 |
Oldie soda pop and malt shop
|
 |
| JONAS! :) |
 |
| Hey, thats us! |
 |
| Some old medical equipment and medicines. Eeek! |
 |
| It was cool to be able to walk through these old sleeper trains. Wish we still traveled like this sometimes. |
 |
| Huge model train set up. |
 |
| Enjoying a sundae |
3 comments:
I just read a whole bunch of your blog, and can I just say I really miss you guys! Your boys are all grown up and as handsome as can be! Jonas looks like his mama! I'm really glad you are doing so well. I can't wait to see you guys again. Love you!
I'm glad you guys took lots of pictures! Sad we couldn't go with you because it looks so cool! I can't believe our last spring break is over. How on earth has this gone so fast? Love your family.
Loved all these pictures! So fun! Your boys are so cultured..mine have never been anywhere exciting ha ha! You looked so cute Reese. Love you, can't wait to see you!!! MUAH!
Post a Comment