Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stuff

After Kyle got home from his trip to St George, Jo decided to use his luggage as a little bed. 

Damon's friend Bryce had a birthday party at a Bowling alley. The kids had so much fun. Bryce is the sweetest little boy in the world! 


Fanny and Jo



After we got home Jonas decided to use the laundry basket to reach the counter where my leftover vinegar (from cucumbers and vinegar) was still in a bowl on the counter. He was just sipping it like it was nothing. Sometimes I am surprised at how my tastes in food have transferred to my boys.  

Oh how I LOVE living next door to my wonderful friends and their sweet kids. It has been so warm lately that we just hang outside for hours playing and chatting. 
Teddy, Jonas, Lincoln, Ford, Owen, Damon

2 comments:

Chaleese said...

Just look at those darling boys! I just want to squeeze them! :D They are getting so big. I can't wait to see you Reese! AHHHHHH!

ashley wright said...

so cute Reese!!! i love looking at your blog. And the last couple times ive tried to comment, and it wasn't letting me... i was so sad :( Anyway, we've been keeping up on ya, promise! Love the post- everyones' growin up. It's really crazy how a few months make such a difference in kids growing!! Da looks like a big boy and JO too! We miss you guys. I hope youre doing great with your LAST semester..... so weird!!!
I was laughing so hard at Jo drinking that vinegar hahahaha! that is funny! Your boys are the bomb! Sure love you!
xoxo