Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Garbage Can, Toast to the Class of 2012

So, the other day I found the kids playing in the garbage can. It is a good thing I have been cleaning it or I would have been really grossed out. They thought it was pretty funny.




Last weekend we went to a little gathering they had for the 3L's. Toast to the Class of 2012. It was fun to meet some of the people I heard about but never met in person. Crazy to think that this is almost over. 




It was on the 20th floor of the US Bank building. We watched the sunset over the city. Crazy view!


2 comments:

Suzanne said...

You guys look so cute!!! Seriously can't BELIEVE we are almost done with Law School?! What!? I seriously just wish we could all live in the same cul-de-sac! :)

Alisha Johnson said...

Oh my goodness, those pictures of the boys in the garbage can made me laugh so hard. You and Kyle look so great. Can't wait to see you in less than two weeks! :)