Friday, July 6, 2012

Fourth

We had a really relaxing fourth. We spent the afternoon and evening at my parent's house. We made paper rockets, shot tennis balls, rode the Odyssey, had a BBQ, played games,...and of course when you are with family it can't be beat. 





Damon had a few presents to open. 





The orchard

Garden. My dad always does an amazing job. And of course the whole family does lots of work out here. Beautiful. 

This cherry tree is chuck full of wonderful fruit. We have been eating bags of them. I am not a huge cherry lover, but you can't beat them fresh! 





Damon is definitely a climber. Over fences, up the fire pole, even volleyball poles,...really anything.  

We had a crazy little scare with Jonas, but thankfully the damage was minimal. We feel very blessed. So grateful to have both of our little boys in our lives. 

Damon picked out his cake, and it was awesome! 







3 comments:

Lara said...

Loved seeing your parents' place - that garden is amazing. Hope Jo is okay! Miss you guys

Chaleese said...

I loved all these pics Reese! They were so fun! You have the cutest boys ever! Happy Birthday cute Damon! You are the cutest mom! And I can't wait to see more of Brooklyn's wedding! Love you, so good to see you the other day!

Kaija said...

Hey you! Where are you at these days? I need to see you! And i cannot believe Brooklyn is getting married! I swear she is like 14! Beautiful Bitter Girls! Well text me and let me know when we can get together! I miss ya!