Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Lyla Jean

Just over a week old and perfectly precious. Thanks to my sister for the amazing pics. Love ya Lish! 






















Love these two babes. They are 4 months apart, same as Jayce and Damon. They are gonna be true kindred spirits!


4 comments:

Chaleese said...

Oh my word. She is so beautiful Reese. Darling pictures. Precious little princess.

Suzanne said...

She is Beautiful! And definitely looks like she is yours! Actually I can see some of Damon in her for sure. Can't wait to see how she grows!!!! And I'm LOVING all of your posts!!!! did you just do all of these? And you are looking so great! and SO little pregnant! Hope we talk soon, love and miss you guys!

The Sweet Petes said...

Little Lyla could not be more precious! CONGRATS!!!

Matt and Kathryn said...

I do not know how you Bitter girls have your babies all natural, you are some strong woman, and make BEAUTIFUL babies. She is absolutely darling. Congratulations!!