Friday, May 16, 2014

Play, Blooms, Fathers and Sons, Shots...

Love this. So nice to have something they can play on in our own backyard! 


It never ceases to amaze me. Nature is a beautiful thing. I keep thinking everything in this yard is dead, overgrown, garbage. Then stuff like this pops up. 


Here are a few of the stumps that need to go. This one was a huge pine in the front yard. It kept breaking the lines underground with its roots. I remember when my dad came to help my grandparents cut it down. This stump has been here for awhile, but we plan to get it out of there! 

And these stumps in the back. There are six big ones.

 Tonight is Fathers and Sons! The boys are freaking. So excited for their first campout with dad! 


Lyla and I had to bring some of the beauty inside. What can I say, its a girl thing. 

She got her shots today. Sad, tired baby. The boys are gone and we get some precious snuggle time. 

No comments: