Saturday, June 7, 2014

Ultrasound, Baseball, Fish fry.

We had our 'late' 20 week ultrasound this week. Baby boy looks amazing. What a blessing. Being a mother is a truly miraculous and humbling experience. So grateful for this precious gift. 

Every so often I start getting bored and need to do something. Usually it includes thrifting or crafting something. Not spending much money. Spending money kinda stresses me out. I am sure coming from a big family and having my dad lose his job for a period of time has had its effects. But I find great satisfaction in making something out of nothing or from very little. My sisters (and my mom) have a rotating system of 'DI' bags we all look through and contribute to. Don't know where this shirt came from but I gave it some love. Big hearts are always in.

And the little man got a mommy made arrow shirt. 

More baseball evenings. Look at those piggies!!!


Up to bat.

 The Garland City Fire Department Fish fry. We love this. I am pretty sure we would come even if Rob wasn't the Fire Chief. But that makes it all the more fun!





Coloring and fire hats make standing in line not all that bad. 

Oh the smoked salmon with butter sauce. How we have missed you!!! The boys loved it, and I (who doesn't particularly like seafood at all...depends on how fresh it is, how it is cooked, and if it really does smell like fish) may have a small crush on it too. 

Rob took Kyle and the boys back to see how it is done.


Needless to say, the fireman hats were a hit for the next few days until they broke apart.


No comments: