Starting off the year with a lot of nonsense. Jonas has no decline in selfies. Our phones, Ipads, other peoples phones are full of them. Its usually crazy face or tongue. The best.
The other night we were playing games and Jonas turns to me and says, "Its us mom".
Who knows what happened but poor Joseph lost his hand. When you are made of ceramic material it is bound to happen at our house.
Lyla is just as busy as the boys. She climbs and squirms out of everything.
Damon is still his creative self. He made this copy of our book. Just for fun.
Kyle has gotten Da really excited about fishing. Guess catfish and bluegill fish are his thing.
Jonas didn't want to nap, but I told him he needed to stay in the bed and have quiet time. Amazed this ball stayed in its position. I always find the best things when I check on him during quiet time. A little while ago he had snuck the big tub of cottage cheese, taken it down to his room, and consumed it all before passing out for a few hours. That boy...
This may be deceiving, but it is the work of Lyla and not the boys. If I don't keep an eye out she nibbles on anything in sight. You would think my bread would be safe just while it cools. No way Jose.
There is that sneaky little face!
Just for the record I still love the bookcases. I could never thank or pay Chris enough for putting them in for us (cause he won't let me). I love that books don't just fascinate adults but children too. She is always in here looking, touching, asking us to read them.
We all are still pretty obsessed with our babe. He is just the best and doesn't smell too bad either.





No comments:
Post a Comment