Happy boys fishing.
I guess he has a question.
This face. It makes everything in my world better.
My three party animals while Da is in school.
We just can't get enough love.
This green eyed girl is as mischievous as they come.
I like to go stare at this little angel sleeping all the time. It is really amazing how perfectly precious a new little one is.
Typical. They only sleep when I don't want them to. In the car.
I remember this day very well. Lyla had an amazing long nap. And she woke up in a fit and didn't stop. Nap aftermath...
(Stomping away from me...won't be the last time I would guess)
I guess fishy crackers make it better. Works for me!
Hats are her thing. And shoes.
Oh my three little boys. My heart beats.
This little man makes everyone crack up. He is a best friend to all and loves to have fun.












No comments:
Post a Comment