Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to Charise



We had a great time today for Charise's Birthday. We got up early, had breakfast, then went to Salt Lake to the Gateway. After a little shopping, we surprised Charise with most of her family meeting us at Iggy's for lunch. We had a really good time!

6 comments:

Shannon Masayo said...

how fun! Happy birthday charise! i miss you gorgeous girl!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had a good Birthday Charise, Hopefully you got my birthday wishes from yesterday. We were hoping for birhtday pictures of Charise for the blog for the day. How fun to go eat at Iggy's, that place is so yummy.

Julie Johnson said...

Glad you had a good birthday! Kyle FYI - Mckayla will be 10 this year. She might be offened you said she was 7.

Julie Johnson said...

Are you crazy! Poor Jed has enough estrogen in that house to make if nuts for years. I could understand if you were going to torture Rob or Mark, but poor Jed hasn't done too much to you.

Alisha Johnson said...

Happy Birthday Reesie! I hope it was a good one!!! It was fun to talk to you on the phone the other day. I can't wait til we're down there... I'm excited to hang out! I posted something on Mom's blog for your b-day. I hope you enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kyle, Charise and Damon.
Love, Mom