
Well, we just got work today that we were offered an internship with the electronics company LG this summer/fall in Tianjin China. As you all know, we were pretty sad about not getting into the Chinese flagship program, but it looks like this might be an even better opportunity for us. They have been very accomodating with us so far. They said we can decide when to come and when to come home, we just have to let them know so they can arrange it for us. They will pay my airfare and provide us with housing, plus give us a monthly stipend too. We will still have to pay for Reese's plane ticket, but we should still come out on top considering we won't pay rent. LG is a huge company, so this internship should also look very impressive on my resume. We feel particularly blessed with this wonderful opportunity.We'll be busy getting passports, visas, immunizations, and everything else ready. If we can get everything ready soon enough, I think we'll try to get over there before the olympics so that we can be there for that. We're also hoping to stop for a week or so in Hong Kong.
Other than that, all is well. School and work are fine, but we particularly enjoy our time together with Damon.
Can't wait to see all of you this Sunday as we show our amazing mother how much we really appreciate and love her.
I know most of you just look at our blog to see Damon, so I won't disappoint you.
4 comments:
WHAT! You cant just blog this kind of info without a disclaimer! I am so HAPPY for you, what an amazing opportunity! Told you you would get to go back. Now, I love Prada and prauda will be just fine;) Just kidding -sort of. I have some really good connections for online airfare. Ill show you Sunday if you want. I got tickets to Paris for $500.00 when I went. I also just got tickets for $215.00 total to North Carolina a few weeks ago. Wow are you in shock! I am. I am sure you have made your mom cry so you better call her! See you soon princess- Congrats.
Kyle first we need to say Happy Belated Birthday, I remembered the day before and then of course the day after, sorry it is way late. Although we are so excited for you to be going to China, what an awesome experience for you to be able to go and have such a great internship for you and be able to get the $ for living expenses too, I really hope all goes well and things fall into place for you and your little family. That will be neat to stop in Hong Kong also on your way. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
cool now you can get us good discounts on lg stuff
KSL is looking for people that will be at the Olympics. Look at their website if interested and time to post more pictures of the kid.Also do you add water or anything to the rice sauce? Thanks
Post a Comment