Well, no new real news right now. Still working on getting passports and visas. If everything goes as planned, we'll probably head out about mid-July, but we'll have to see.
Damon is growing and getting cuter by the day. He has such a fun personality.
6 comments:
WOW, that is so fast, how is your mom handling all of this? Evonne you are going to have to figure out the blogger so we can see all your comments. I was so excited to see Charise actually in a blog, that cute little video was darling. Good luck with all that is going on and while you are preparing. So Kyle are you keeping your place where you are living, or are you putting all of your stuff somewhere else while you are gone?
Cute! Your kid is 100% Johnson if he has stinky feet or stinky anything. Baylee has stinky feet and Mark is ALWAYS Stinky!! If you need me to fly to China with Damon and Charise, I will be more than willing to sacrifice some time;) Have a good day.
Hi my friends!!! Your little Damon is so cute!! He is getting so big!!
Well hello to the blogging world!
Cute baby! He's getting so big.
I'm not sure if you remember me (I dated Jason Cowdin and you two cooked us dinner when we rode down on the chopper in the rain :) but somehow I came across your blog. I can't believe how your little man has grown up! He's absolutely adorable! It's good to see you're doing well as well :)
That is SO adorable! I love the giggle! Charise you are the cutest little mommy ever!
Post a Comment