We sure love having family night with the whole Johnson side. Good food, good people, good times. There are sixteen grandchildren and still growing! It makes for a very exciting time. I had to take like a million pictures to get one with all the kids looking at the camera at the same time, but I think I got it (I did not say they would all be smiling, just looking). We love them all, they are so fun to be around. We will miss them. We are so grateful for all our families, and want them to know we love them very much. Thanks for the fun family night, we look forward to many more in the future!
4 comments:
You are so fast at posting about last night. We hope you post all the time while you are in China. We will all miss you guys so much. I think you will probablly miss the kids more than the adults, but thats alright, just be sure to post all the time so we can keep in touch.
Ah! I love that picture of you guys! I can't wait to see all of them... I think Jayce and I are coming up tomorrow. I don't know if you got my message Reese. How about "The Dark Night" on Friday?
Your new family pic is so cute I love it! You all look great!
Hey ~ when are you leaving for China? Sounds like soon if you're packing up. If we don't end up seeing you before you leave~ good luck with everything & happy travels! Hopefully we'll get to catch up when you come back to the U.S.of A!:O)
Post a Comment