Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good Times

We have finally moved everything into our new apartment. It is always so stressful moving, but we are so grateful for our both our families help. It made such a difference! This weekend my sisters (Cambria and Breanne) came to stay with us for a few days. It was so fun to have them there!

Damon sure loves having all our kitchen stuff back. Pounding on the pots or trying them on as hats has become his new favorite thing!

Bri, Lish, and Jayce came over to visit too. It is always to great to be with them, we are so grateful to be close to them again. Especially since Alisha and I will be working it is so great that we can work it out to be able to switch the kids off with each other.

This weekend we had our annual friends Christmas party. There were quite a few people who were not able to make it because of work, weather, distance, and other issues...but we sure loved getting together. Those who could not come, we missed you. Thanks to everyone who planned it! We need to make sure and do this every year!
Jaycer and Da at Grandma Bitters.


Fun with Christmas lights!

3 comments:

Chaleese said...

Damon is so cute! I had so much fun at our Christmas party! I hope you have a very merry Christmas!! We love you guys!!!

Kaija said...

Where is your apartment at again? Sorry we didn't get together! I didn't get your message in time! How fun your sisters got to stay over! Have a Merry Christmas!

Brett and Megan said...

Isn't so nice to be moved in. Moving is so stressful! I love looking at cute Damon and Jayce! I bet they are going to be best buds! I hope you guys have a wonderful christmas!