Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Our Memorable Day

December 17th marked our three year anniversary. Hard to believe three years have passed, but what wonderful years it has been! Now with the addition of our little Damon we feel like nothing could make us happier! Kyle is my everything. Our favorite thing is being together. I would give up everything for my boys. I can truly say that Kyle and I have never argued. We have had disagreements, but after voicing our opinions we leave it at that. I love that we are always on good terms with each other and that I get to be with my best friend. The first three years have been heaven on earth, and I am so excited to spend eternity with my love!



I had always wanted to get married when the weather was warm so we could have an outside reception. We did not want to wait another 6 months, so we settled on December. The one beautiful thing was the wonderful Christmas lights at Temple Square.



My sweet and extremely talented mother in law fixed my wedding dress. When I bought it, it was a tube top dress. Evonne made sleeves and beaded them so they matched the beading on the neckline. As you can tell the dress turned out perfect, you would never know that the sleeves were an add on.
Coming out of the temple after just being married. What a glorious day!

We are so grateful for the little things that happened to bring us together.

3 comments:

rickynkim said...

The two of you are the most beautiful, perfect couple! I'm so glad that you have found the same happiness in marraige that we have found. Congratulations!

Kaija said...

Congratulations on THREE years! I am so happy that you are happy! I miss you!

Alisha Johnson said...

I can't believe it's been 3 years... These pictures bring back great memories. We are sure grateful for both of you and the fact that you created the opportunity for Brian and I to meet! =) Thank you for your constant examples!