Friday, February 6, 2009

1 Down, 11 to Go

Yesterday I received my first Law School Acceptance letter from:

Louisiana State University. I'm still waiting to hear back from the other 11 schools I applied to, but it's a good feeling to know that no matter what I can go to law school this fall. We won't make a final decision where to go until we hear back from most of the schools and do some major thinking and praying about it, so stay tuned and we'll try to keep everyone up to date.

5 comments:

Kaija said...

Congratulations! I toured the LSU campus a few years ago while I was in LA and its beautiful! The stadium is gigantic! There is a fun college feeling in that town!

Christine said...

I have a blog! Hi! I am going to add you to my blog list!!

Julie Johnson said...

WHew- WHo!!
How great is that! I think you should go there! I would deffinately visit. Go there anyway:) Did you apply to somewhere tropical? congrats

Jennica said...

I just noticed the list of the colleges you applied to, if you go to George Mason, the Mormon community and site seeing is just fantastic over there! I loved it for 9 months of my life :D
Good luck picking a school from soo many choices, I bet you'll get plenty of acceptance letters :D

The Bitter Family said...

Congrats! But I'm still rootin' for the U of U. I guess my next vote is Arizona State. I just want to see Damon (and you both, of course) for the next 3 years! We miss you, and you only live in Highland! We're so proud of you!