Monday, February 2, 2009

Boy Time!

Before we put Damon down to bed, we have a routine we go through every night. We say our prayers, sing some of his favorite songs, then play for a little while. We are usually playing with his cars. We love this time of the day when we can spend a few minutes together and wind down for the night.



Kyle loves doing 'boy stuff' with Damon. Whether it is playing ball, banging on drums, or shooting cars across the floor,...they just love doing it together. I love these pictures of them.


I am grateful for my wonderful boys!

6 comments:

Audrey said...

Reese he's getting so big! I loved seeing him AND YOU yesterday! These pics are cute. :)

Unknown said...

That is sooo cute! I love watching dads play with their kids. Damon is getting so big!

Alisha Johnson said...

Ha ha, I love all his sweet faces. Kyle would die if he knew Damon was being such a good little daddy to that doll. =) Besides that one instance, he is ALL BOY! Thanks again for having Jayce later tonight.

Nate and Sarah said...

Kyle is such a good dad. We have a routine at bedtime too. It really helps them go right to bed to do the same thing every night! By the way, did you notice how like every idea on Mrs. D. Lightful lately has been inspired by you? It really should be called Mrs. Charise!

Chaleese said...

Damon is so so cute!! I love him. I need to come visit you soon!! Miss ya!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kyle! Damon is getting so big !