On the Friday before Valentines day, our friend MacLane was married to his sweetheart in the Timpanogos Temple. It was a chilly day, but we were so happy to be able to be there to celebrate with them on their special day. A few of the Kyle's mission friends came and it was so fun to catch up with them since we do not have the opportunity to get together often.


It is so hard to describe the beauty of the temple. Of course it is appealing to the eye, but there is so much more that makes it more exquisite than any other place on earth!


Can you see how rosey Da's cheeks and nose are? I wasn't kidding when I said it was
CHILLY!

Daddy helping tie his shoe

The happy couple. It is so fun to see newly weds, it takes me back to the time when Kyle and I were just married. I love those days, and it has only gotten better!
4 comments:
How beautiful!!! Looks like it was a little chilly.....but it looks like you had a great time.
I love that temple. What a great day to get married!
Wish we could have been there sooner... I love all the pictures Reese! Especially that last one with the sun ray coming through the clouds! =)
What a fun day, always nice to spend a day at the temple. I never knew MacLane, but I've heard a lot about him! Good luck Kyle by the way on all those tough decisions about law school! We'll be prayin' for you, that all will go well!
Post a Comment