I am bummed you didn't get Florida! not sad at all about Wisconsin! I really wanted to visit a lot if it had been Florida, but I don't know if Mark would have moved you that far. We will... or at least I will move you to where ever. Shouldn't you be getting all your letters soon? If it makes you feel better Florida is high crime and crazy inbred and Wisconsin is COLD COLD COLD with inbred french/vikings:) j/k I shouldn't talk about my extended family that way. Nebraska is lovely in.... Well it is close to some great places and there is the Zoo. Youll end up in the right place.
My heart feels for you and Charise in this exciting an challenging time of life. I have complete confidence in you and your sweet wife, in how you are living your lives, in your focus, faith, motivation and energy for life. You have the full faith, love and confidence of Mom and I. We are confident that all will work out okay.
I agree with Dad, but I'm still rootin' but mostly praying for the U of U. I love you and want to see you a lot in the next three years! We have great confidence in you, and that things will work out for the best.
4 comments:
I am bummed you didn't get Florida! not sad at all about Wisconsin! I really wanted to visit a lot if it had been Florida, but I don't know if Mark would have moved you that far. We will... or at least I will move you to where ever. Shouldn't you be getting all your letters soon? If it makes you feel better Florida is high crime and crazy inbred and Wisconsin is COLD COLD COLD with inbred french/vikings:) j/k I shouldn't talk about my extended family that way. Nebraska is lovely in.... Well it is close to some great places and there is the Zoo. Youll end up in the right place.
Yeah, who needs 'em! They just don't know what they're missing out on. :)
My heart feels for you and Charise in this exciting an challenging time of life. I have complete confidence in you and your sweet wife, in how you are living your lives, in your focus, faith, motivation and energy for life. You have the full faith, love and confidence of Mom and I. We are confident that all will work out okay.
I love you.
Dad Bitter
I agree with Dad, but I'm still rootin' but mostly praying for the U of U. I love you and want to see you a lot in the next three years! We have great confidence in you, and that things will work out for the best.
Post a Comment