Saturday, August 15, 2009

Alldredge Reunion

The reunion was in Fillmore. We were to glad that we could come this year and stay a few days. I had never been to the family auction before, and it was so fun!

Kyle and Damon fast asleep in our tent (or Jed and LaDawn's tent :)

Having fun with the cousins!

Trying to guess how much candy is in the jar

Stuffing and sewing toys for kids

There were so many darling monkeys that were made for the reunion to send to children in Africa (I believe that is where they are sending them anyway). I think this whole table is full of the ones that Evonne made herself! What a talented mother in law I have.


A fun little train ride for the kids

We are so grateful to everyone who made this reunion so fun and enjoyable. We loved seeing you all!

1 comment:

Alisha Johnson said...

That picture of Kyle and Damon in the tent is so sweet and priceless! I can't believe all those monkeys... What a neat act of service! That train looks like such a fun thing for all the kids. We're glad that you guys got to spend so much time with family before you left!