We are so happy to have such a beautiful place to live. I was very apprehensive about student housing, but this little townhouse will be fantastic for us! We are in a very quiet neighborhood, there are magnificent trees and greenery all around, we have a little play area in the back for Damon, and we are on an end unit (so we only have to share one side of our house). It really is more than I had ever imagined. What a wonderful surprise!

Most of the other married student housing complexes on our street resemble ours. Colonial style, red brick townhouses.

The front room

Dining area

Kitchen

Basement/Storage

Bathroom

As you can probably guess, Damon's room


This picture is one that Kyle got on his mission in Hong Kong. It is such a beautiful water-color-type painting with very vibrant colors. After we had done Da's room, we were so excited to see that it matched those colors perfectly!


Our room

Reading space

Office space

And our not quite organized but super excited for walk in closet! Wahoo!!
8 comments:
Your house is so cute! I am glad you guys like it! Reese, I freaking MISS YOU!!!!!
Good luck! YOur house is cute.
It looks like such a cozy house! I hope you and your cute family are doing good!:)
What a beautiful place Reese! You are amazing to have everything unpacked already... We are so happy for you guys!! I'm sure you will have so many great experiences in Nebraska, what a blessing! We'll have to plan a trip to come and visit. =)
Cute house....I am going to miss you at work. Hope you come back soon.
Wow, Charise! I am so happy for you! Your home looks so big! Amazing, amazing!
Wow guys, it looks really nice! I like your couches better than ours. You are such a great decorator! In such a short amount of time! Miss you guys already!!!!
Love your blog, its really cute! Good luck today at the DMV.
Post a Comment