Those 3D ones are so amazing! Technology nowadays is incredible. Congrats on your baby boy!! :)
Congrats!!! I didn't know you were prego! So fun!
He is so precious! His nose looks just like Damon's in that first one. Hope you're feeling good and that you guys have a great Thanksgiving! Love you.
How exciting Charise! He looks adorable :) Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Miss ya!
awe! I want one! Congrats you guys!
So cute!!! I didn't get to do a 3D ultrasound with Blakelee so that is fun you got to do one with your baby! :)
These are so fun! I love the 2nd to last one. Looks like your little guy might look like Damon... We miss you!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those 3D ones are so amazing! Technology nowadays is incredible. Congrats on your baby boy!! :)
Congrats!!! I didn't know you were prego! So fun!
He is so precious! His nose looks just like Damon's in that first one. Hope you're feeling good and that you guys have a great Thanksgiving! Love you.
How exciting Charise! He looks adorable :) Hope you have a great Thanksgiving. Miss ya!
awe! I want one! Congrats you guys!
So cute!!! I didn't get to do a 3D ultrasound with Blakelee so that is fun you got to do one with your baby! :)
These are so fun! I love the 2nd to last one. Looks like your little guy might look like Damon... We miss you!!
Post a Comment