Sunday, May 16, 2010

Growing

It is amazing how difficult it can seem adjusting, but also how we LOVE being parents to two sweet little boys! Damon sure loves his little brother, as you can tell...


Jonas has such big eyes, I just love them!

So, we are past two months now and getting close to the third! We have had a few difficult circumstances occur, but all in all we feel like life has gotten back to normal. Especially since our little guy has been sleeping through the night for a while now. (I know I do not deserve such a wonderful sleeper, but it has been such a blessing.)

8 comments:

Craig and Sharelle said...

Reese, you DO deserve such a great sleeper! Sorry to hear that things have been a bit stressful, but I hope it all works out as you get adjusted. I'm constantly amazed at how much more you can fit in a day when you HAVE to! And I used to think I was busy in high school...

Sure love you guys! Hope you had a happy Mom's day! You're such the perfect example of what a mom should be! Those little boys are so adorable!

Chaleese said...

OH!! He looks so cute in his jammies!!! I love it!! I can't wait to meet the little cutie!! Love you Reese!!!! :)

Kaija said...

Jonas is getting so big! Sorry to hear you've had some hard times...Keep the faith girl! hope all is well. Miss ya!

Allison and Darin said...

Charise, I'm SO glad you got a good sleeper... and trust me, if anyone deserves it, it's you! I love how cute little Damon hugged Jonas in that picture. They are both so cute! Jonas' eyes melt me every time. I can't wait to see you all again!

Alisha Johnson said...

Jonas is getting so big!! Hope everything is going a little bit better, such a blessing that Jonas sleeps so well! We can't wait to see you guys... Love ya!

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

You guys are so cute!

Anonymous said...

He has such a grown up looking face, but it adorable. I too love his big eyes. I can't believe how fast time passes by, he is growing so fast.

Audrey said...

He is so big Reese!!! I can't wait to see you guys!!! I'm pretty sure I NEED to hold him and FAST!!! :)