We had our little family's Christmas in the morning. We found all our gifts (and Santa's) under the tree. It was the first year that Damon had asked Santa for a specific gift and was pretty excited for it!
And he got it! :)After an enormous delicious breakfast, we lined up on the stairs for my family's Christmas.

My dad wrote the sweetest poem for my mom. She read it aloud for us all,...and I do not think there was a dry eye in the room. My dad also made us kids some very special presents-things we had when we were younger that we can now use with our kids. It was such a fun surprise. Love you mom and dad.This trip we were a little better with our time management. We got to see our good friends from school, Kyle's mission buddies, relatives, and of course our wonderful families. We had many rowdy game nights, food, and fun just talking with everyone. I got to go to dinner with my wonderful friend Chaleese. It was so fun to take a little break from everything and just have some girl time. Thanks Leese, I had a great time! :)

Damon and Jayce love playing light sabers with these fun water noodles that Bri and Lish made. With capes and bandannas they were all set!


3 comments:
Ahhh Reese, you are the sweetest. I had a great time too. You look beautiful in those pictures. I just love all your family pics, darling. Miss you. Wish you were here.
Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!!! Your boys are growing up so fast! They are adorable! Your whole family is beautiful!
Ryan's girlfriend is darling! I met her while I was back home visiting! She seemed really sweet! Good for him!
K those pictures of the boys dressed up with their swords are SO cute! I am laughing out loud! SO different from girls! I'm so glad you had such a good time, and so glad I got to see you, briefly! Your boys are so cute, growing so fast. I loved the pictures of Christmas. I just love your whole family! P.S. You are beautiful Charise. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment