Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Funny boys

Jo's first big disaster. He poured all my wheat flour on Kyle's shoes.

And had to play in it too :)



Da sure loves his little bro.


The other day while I was cooking, I heard Damon grunting in the front room. He was supposed to be putting on his pants from the basket of laundry that I had just done. He finally asked me if I could help him. When I came around the corner, I saw this...
He had on Jonas's pants.

And when we have had a hard day of playing the best place to nap is:
Wherever you are at the moment. (Wish it was that easy for me)

Oh how I love my boys!

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Those funny boys! I think I laughed three different times while reading this post, out loud. They are so cute!

Alisha Johnson said...

We miss you guys more than you know... Jayce and I smiled and laughed reading these posts and seeing pictures of the boys. I am amazed Damon was so determined to get Jo's pants on! After looking at the pictures of Damon, Jayce said,

"Dear him,

I love you Damon. I wanna come to your house and play with you!"

We love you guys...

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

LOL!!! Blakelee tried to put on Taylor's clothes all the time! It CRACKS ME UP!!! So funny! Jonas is getting so big! What cute boys you have!!!

Allison and Darin said...

HAHA! How did he manage to get them on that well? Little Jonas is so darn cute! He looks so much like his mommy! I love his chubby little cheeks. Can't wait to see you all again in person!

Chaleese said...

Ha ha!! I LOVE that he had on Jonas's pants that is so funny! Parker did that before, and I was laughing so hard ha ha! Kids are the best!!