Thursday, March 17, 2011

Jo's Birthday

February 26th was our little guy's birthday! He is a year old now, and I can hardly believe it. We made a few little goodies and had some friends over to celebrate. We are so incredibly happy and feel blessed beyond measure to have our wonderful little Jo in our family.



Such a sweet little brother to share his birthday cake! One thing we feel very grateful for is how tolerant Jonas is. Of course Damon loves his little bro and likes to wrestle and play around rough sometimes,...but Jo is up for almost anything. It is fun to see them becoming good friends and showing love to each other.

His great squishy face




Jo is starting to get the standing and walking stuff down. Da thinks it is pretty amazing that he can do those things now and cheers for him whenever he does it.




What a lucky girl I am to be surrounded by such wonderful boys!

7 comments:

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I can not believe he is already a year! WOW! He is darling! YOU guys make cute babies!!!! :)

Chaleese said...

Yay! I'm so glad Jo had a great birthday! He is SO big! :) You are so cute, I love his little birthday set up..so darling. Oh, and I adore the last picture of your family! So cute!!!

Ashley said...

SUCH a darling family. Happy birthday Jonas!

Emily said...

Love the post, like always. I'm so glad that I get to see you and the boys everyday. I don't know what I'd do without you! Love you!

Suzanne said...

Jonas's birthday was so fun and you did such a great job with everything, I loved it. You are so talented charise! We are so happy to have you guys, and I'm so happy we live close by now!!!

ashley wright said...

I really can't believe Jo is ONE!! I swear it was just a second ago that we went to see you in the hospital the day he was born :)

What a beautiful family you guys are! We are SO lucky to have you for friends. SERIOUSLY!

I LOVE THE LAST PICTURE OF YOUR FAMILY! SO SO CUTE!

Unknown said...

Jonas is a year already? Time flies, right?? Your boys are so big and sooo handsome! Hope you guys are doing great and still enjoying Lincoln!