Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Valentine Fun

Damon had a few of his cute little friends bring him valentines this year. He was so excited.


Also, the day after Valentines day we found out that these two wonderful people are engaged! I can not tell you how excited we are! (And I love that Damon took this picture of them while we were on skype as they spilled the beans!) Congrats Ry and Lynnae, we love you!

Alisha made the cutest valentines for her kids to give out, and I absolutely adore them! Thank you so much for sending us one! Such a wonderful surprise.

Aren't they the cutest?

Da was so happy. We LOVE getting things in the mail!

One of my friends here gave me this idea. I had Damon tell me what he wanted to say and I wrote it into a valentine for Kyle. I had him write 'Daddy' and 'Damon', and I wrote the rest from what he told me. Pretty good huh?

8 comments:

Suzanne said...

That Valentine is so cute, and I love that you wrote it down the way he said it.

Matt and Kathryn said...

Your boys are so dang cute!! Such cute little Valentines! :)

Alisha Johnson said...

We are so glad that Damon was excited about getting mail! I absolutely love that Valentine's card from Damon. So sweet and truthful. :)

Ashley J @ MommyByDayCrafterByNight said...

I love Alisha's Valentine she made... that is soooo darling!
Yay for Ryan and Lynnae!!! I love them together!

Allison and Darin said...

That Valentine is PRECIOUS! He is such a studly little man! I can't believe how much he has grown up... he's not a baby anymore!

Shanna said...

hi you guys! hopefully you don't mind that i found your blog. can i just say...your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! what else can you expect from you two though?! what a precious little family.

Chaleese said...

Your boys are getting SO big Reese. They are so flippen' cute! I miss you...can't wait to see you in April!!!

ashley wright said...

I love that cute valentine idea with the suckers! HOw adorable. Your cute family is the best!!!! What are we going to do without you- - I can't think about it; seriously!!

Oh my gosh, I was laughing so hard at the picture of Da with Jonas's pants on!! hahaha. What a great story!