Monday, May 2, 2011

Children's Museum

I don't know if I have ever posted about this museum, but we love it! It has been such a fun place to take Damon and to play with friends. It has three levels of crazy fun and we are never bored. It is an awesome place to take the kids when the winter here is unbearable and lasts for an eternity.

What a handsome knight!


Damon loved this life size chess set. He would go around setting all the pieces up and then karate kick them down. Every one of them. He was entertained by this for quite some time. Some other boys tried playing with him and setting them up but were disappointed when they were all finished to see him quickly destroy their hard work.

2 comments:

The Asper's said...

That's funny- we just got a season pass to our museum to go when the SUMMERS are unbearable :)

Alisha Johnson said...

What a fun hang out place! I love how Damon is such a BOY!