We were planning to get football tickets this year, but sadly we will miss the whole season. On Saturday we visited the stadium, and it was really cool.
On the far wall there was this huge tile and glass waterfall that fell in front of the 'N' down the wall. It was really cool. I didn't get it all in the pic. There were rocks at the bottom of the waterfall...not such a good idea with 4 year old boys. We were looking at all the displays and Damon was out of our sight for literally one second when we heard a loud crack. Yep, he threw one of the rocks at the GLASS waterfall display. How did it not shatter, crack, or show any sign of damage? Mystery to us...oh my little boy...(I still feel like I might have a heart attack every time I think about it).
They had a petting zoo, animal rides, animal contests and races, a carnival, flea market, displays, and food. It ended up getting pretty toasty outside, so we did not stay too long, but it was fun to get the kids out and be able to do something.
Sweet, patient boy.



3 comments:
What a fun stadium! I can't believe how big Jo is looking Reese. I am so excited to kiss his cheeks in about a week! :)
You didn't tell us about the waterfall... hahaha. I love that boy! And Jo looks so cute in that picture at the stadium. So handsome!
Hi Charise! This is Brooke (Ross) Cushman. I read your blog. Your family is so cute!
Fairs are my favorite! I hope I find one soon!
Post a Comment