On Saturday morning Damon and I got up early and drove to the church for his Primary Program practice. There was a pancake breakfast for the kids and then they went through the program a few times. Damon has been practicing his line for a few weeks and was so excited to be able to stand up at the microphone and say it.
Of course we are loving the fall leaves and changing of things all around us. Jennie's yard is just beautiful with all the different plants and trees she has.
 |
| This tree used to have white flowers and they have slowly turned pink. I love how it is so droopy. |
 |
| Intent on winning his 'Cat in the Hat' game. When Damon obeys he earns pennies. After five pennies he gets a privilege. Lately he uses his pennies to earn time playing games on PBS kids or NICK jr. Jonas is good to just watch and enjoy :) |
Saturday afternoon we got snow. It did not stick, but fell for a few hours. We got some pumpkins for carving and made some yummy treats. (BTW, the pumpkin butter and pumpkin cream cheese from Trader Joe's is FANTASTIC! ) Pumpkin pancakes, roll, roasted seeds, frozen yogurt, soup, truffles, cheesecake,...never knew I could LoVe pumpkin so much!
 |
| Fun Halloween cookie! |
 |
| Getting dirty carving! |
 |
| Kyle and Damon's pumpkins! |
 |
| Superman and the ferocious Dragon! We went trick or treating at the mall since we are not sure where would be the best place to take our little guys otherwise. It was fun to let them walk around and not be worried about which houses to go to. And it was fun to see lots of other kids in their costumes. |
 |
| Showing those muscles! |
 |
| So funny. Love that he is flexing and jumping in the air :) |
Happy Halloween!
6 comments:
I seriously do not think your boys could be ANY CUTER!! I love that Superman (with such strong muscles!) and his dragon pal. Happy Halloween!
OH MY! The boys are so adorable in their costumes! I love that Damon is playing his part, and Jonas is the sweetest little dragon I have ever seen. I'm glad you guys have been having so much holiday fun! Love you!
Love all these pictures! Love the pumpkin carving, the pretty trees, and oh my cute handsome Superman and ferocious dragon! Love, love, love! :D
LOVE IT!!!! We missed you guys yesterday! And love the jumping shot of superman and that adorable dragon! Looks like you guys had a great halloween.
Your boys are so cute in they're little costumes! I can't believe how big they are in just a couple months. You look like you had a blast on Halloween. We miss you guys out here.
oh my GOSH!!! hahaha, the boys costumes are darling!!!! I miss their sweeet little faces more than you know! (i miss all of your sweet faces!)
OH , I'm so glad you had a good time; we really missed you though :( I can't get over how it seems the boys have changed just in the short while we havent seen ya. AWWWWwwww such cuties.
Hope youre doing great. Wes loved talking to Kyle the other day.
LOVE YOU REESE + FAM!
Post a Comment