After packing the car, cleaning the house, and making some goodies we were ready to go. The boys really had a great time hanging out while I ran around making sure I got everything. Jo is teething so he likes to stick this little doggie in his mouth. Cuteness.
Da loves puzzles!
Of course we have great adventures in the car. We can even make our sand buckets into fancy hats!
It took us about 4 1/2 hours to get to Sarah and Nate's house. When we pulled up to the house I just had to stare in awe...I absolutely LOVE that home. It is perfect.
 |
| What could be better than a red door? |
 |
| The house was beautiful and spotless before we made our way through like a tornado. The high ceilings, wood floors, big windows, vintage door knobs and locks,...I could go on forever. :) It really is such an amazing place. |
 |
| The kids made little Christmas trees with pom poms for the lights. |
 |
| Isn't this the sweetest? |
 |
| Sarah has of course done a magnificent job decorating her new house and made it feel so homey and festive. She is such an amazing homemaker, and so many of the things in her home she makes on her own! I love seeing everything she comes up with. |
 |
| She made us a spread that was fit for a king. It was literally the best turkey I have ever had! Everything was amazing...seriously, to die for! |
 |
| After dinner the kids decorated gingerbread men. |
 |
| Yay for Christmas parties with family! |
 |
| Ammon was already asleep, and poor Brenna was conked out too! We LoVe this family to death. :) |
 |
| It was so sweet to hear how close Kaylee and Jayce got when they lived in the same house...it was just as sweet to see how well these two got along. We were going to sleep at their home and leave early the next morning. These two cuties were having a sleepover in a little fort in the girl's room. They were giggling so hard and when we went up to see what it was about they had a little board book with pictures of little babies in it. What entertainment :) We ended up leaving at around midnight cause Kyle could not sleep, and even though it was not in the plans we drove all the rest of the 16+ hours home and are incredibly relieved to be here. It was such a memorable trip and one that we will never forget. Thanks Bringhursts' for an absolutely perfect day! We love you! |
2 comments:
You took GREAT pictures! I may have to steal some...hope you don't mind! So glad you made the trip home safely...have a Merry Christmas! LOVE YOU!!!
P.S. I am SUPER flattered that you thought my turkey was the best you've ever had. :)
Oh my... I am in love with Jo and his little doggie! That is adorable! I'm glad the trip home went well. I think that's so great that you were able to spend time with the Bringhursts. Sarah does so well decorating and is an amazing cook! So fun that the kids were able to enjoy that time together. Kaylee is the sweetest little friend.
Post a Comment