We are ready to go in the morning! We decided we needed one more trip downtown before we leave. Funny story, on the way to meet Kyle at the White House we were parking our car at the metro station when Damon accidentally locked my purse and keys in the car. Luckily the two things I had on me where the only things I needed. My phone and metro card. Since my camera was in my purse we used Kyle's phone to take the pics. SO happy we went. It was amazing to see D.C. at night, and the Christmas scene was wonderful.
 |
| Riding the metro |
So there is the big tree in the middle that is the First family's tree, and all the little trees surrounding it are the state trees. The ornaments are made special for each tree. I got pics of all the places we have called home...
 |
| Tree for D.C. |
 |
| The awesome fire pit |
 |
| Maryland tree |
 |
| Nebraska tree |
 |
| Utah tree |
 |
This was the cutest thing! I may have liked it more than the boys. :) Santa's workshop-and you got to see Santa at the end!
|
What a perfect way to end our last night here.
2 comments:
Ha ha! I love the last picture! Damon's face- can't tell if he's terrified or just not quite sure...
Loved all the pics. Be safe on your road home. Will be thinking about you guys! Love you Reese!
Looks like fun! Love the state trees and wonder how many more you'll live in?! We can't wait to see you guys, hope have a safe trip and lots of fun!!!
Post a Comment