I think that I never thought it would actually come. That we would just be at this stage for forever. Actually, I am not sure I was quite ready for it to come yet. But it came non the less. What a day full of emotions and gratitude for everyone around me. And of course, especially my wonderful hubs. I know that Law School is something he would not wish on his worst enemy,...and for that reason I am so happy that he has endured and finished.
 |
| What a handsome group of guys! |
 |
My girlies
|
 |
| (So glad my sis was able to come with my parents and littlest sister Breanne even though it was a HUGE sacrifice for her and her family. Thanks Lish! :) |
 |
| So proud |
I really enjoyed all the speeches and everything, but we were all so ready for it to be done. Tired little boys without naps are no fun to be around, but they are still super cute.
 |
| Last time downtown. Super bittersweet. Sometimes it is hard to move on. Guess that is what we need to grow though. We are excited, and a bit nervous (maybe just me) about what the future holds for our family. We have been across the U.S. and around the world in the past few years. Who knows what is next. |
1 comment:
Waaaaaaa. I want to go back to Lincoln and be your next door neighbor forever. Graduation was weirdly bittersweet, wasn't it!?
Post a Comment