This little face. And big green eyes. Can't handle it.
We have been so blessed with such sweet giving people in our lives. Since we have been married most of our stuff is used, borrowed, or given to us. We have gone through a few used cribs, but never had a bassinet. We didn't really need one. Since this little guy is a little closer in age to Lyla than the rest of our kids were we knew we probably needed another solution for him. Our room is pretty small otherwise we would have just used the play pen like we did with the other kids. I have been looking on KSL for awhile and finally found one I liked. And it was one of the cheapest ones I have seen on there too. Win win.
Kyle has really started to enjoy fishing, and lucky for us there are many places to go within minutes of our house. Damon loves to go with him. We all went the other night and fished until the sun set.



No comments:
Post a Comment