My mom and I have canned dozens of quarts of roasted tomato soup and tomatoes. All my sisters came to the house today to do one last canning day before the garden is done for the year. My parents garden is seriously amazing. It produces so much and the produce is just better than any I have ever found anywhere else. Their tomatoes are huge, firm, and don't juice a ton. They are delicious. I guess they are called Mountain Spring Tomatoes. Best ever. I have a hard time the rest of the year with produce from the store. Of course when it is in the middle of the winter I start to forget and the store stuff doesn't seem so bad. Then the first harvest jogs my memory. We have all decided that we are not picky with food, just snobby. We like our food made a certain way with fresh ingredients. Food is pretty much what we all revolve around in my family. Planning, eating, talking about it all the time.
Alisha is the best. She took some pictures of Levi when she was down here and I adore them all. Thank you so much for sharing all your amazing talents with us all Lish. Love you.














1 comment:
He is SOO precious and handsome!
Post a Comment